Terms & Conditions
- Rental rates are calculated on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed for after time due back.
- Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. 5 hours extra consider full day rental. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed as table below;
||Below 1000 cc
||1001 - 130cc
||1301 - 1500cc
||1501 - 2000cc
||2001cc and above
- The hirer responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damage of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
- If the accident or damage to vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver's name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mention in terms and conditions no. 3
- The hirer is required to inform our company and make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you've found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
- The hirer are responsible for all parking fees or Traffic/JPJ/DBKK fines/compound incurred during the rental period.
- Any liquid spills on the car seat and car floor will be charged RM200. Causing bad orours (raw foods, dried seafood, durian etc) in car will be charged RM200
- Animals are not allowed in the vehicle at any time.
- No refund for any cancellation.
- Driving area are strictly within a radius of 150km from Kota Kinabalu town. Driving over 150km from Kota Kinabalu will be charged a minimum of RM400 and subject to company permission
- Minimum rental period should be at least 2 days.
- Midnight surcharge of RM50/way for pickup/return outside working hours (10.00pm until 7.00am).
- All surcharge pickup/return are only applicable for 1 way.
- All rental are subject to refundable security deposit RM100 and should be pay upon pickup of rental vehicle. Security deposit will be refund if no damage or summons to the vehicles during the rental period. Refund will be processed within 24 business hours upon the return of the rental.
- All booking are subject to availability at the time of reservation. For operational reason our company reserve the rights to substitute vehicle or similar category or capacity, when necessary.
- The car rental company reserves the right to make changes or alter or cancel the reservation in any event and company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by such amendment or cancellation.