Terms & Conditions
- Rental rates are calculated on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed for after time due back.
- Extra surcharge will be charged for the specific festival / season. Example: Hari Raya, etc.
- Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. 6 hours extra consider full day rental. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed as table below:
||Below 1600 cc
||Above 1600 cc
- The hirer responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damage of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
- If the accident or damage to vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver's name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mention in terms and conditions no. 3.
- The hirer is required to inform our company and make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you've found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
- The hirer are responsible for all parking fees or Traffic/JPJ/DBKK fines/compound incurred during the rental period.
- No refund for any cancellation.
- The security deposit will be refunded if there is no Traffic/JPJ/DBKK fines/compound incurred during the rental period. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 days.